Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

Image from greetingcarduniverse.com
Well another New Year's Eve is here. Where has the time gone? Really? As I grow older the years seem to grow shorter. Nevertheless we must give thanks for what we have achieved.

I must give the good Lord thanks for allowing me to see another year and keeping my family safe.
Much thanks for the safe arrival of our healthy, precious baby boy.
We are blessed with two beautiful daughters as well as a son, and I give thanks for my loving partner (aka the better half).
We have spent the last year living in a different city. Leeds to be exact. It has been an experience, enjoyable but very tough at times. I'm ready to come home and hopefully 2012 will see us moving back to London.
I have realised strengths I knew I had, but never truly tested until this year. I must give thanks for this realisation.
I am looking forward to 2012 and all it has in store for my family and I. God has a plan for my life, I have goals and God willing all will be well.
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...