Thursday 12 January 2012

40 winks

I am about to lose my mind.

My son is teething and he is NOT sleeping....AT ALL. 

At first he was and now he isn't, and if baby is not sleeping then NEITHER AM I.... I feel like I'm not getting enough help because the 'better half' is NOT PLAYING FAIR... again.

In a repeat of the days when baby was newborn and super colicky, lazy pants has gone back to sleeping in the spare room to avoid the crying, which I think is taking the biscuit. WHAT ABOUT ME??? I don't remember making this child on my own!

I'm a walking, good for nothing zombie. I keep snapping at the girls for every little thing. Like most children they have to be told a million times to do something before it gets done and as a result I'm shouting quite a lot (can you tell ??).

They have started calling me naughty mummy. This can't be good.

I NEED SLEEP!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...