Wednesday 11 January 2012

Everything happens for a reason

Image from Hubpages.com
Today has been a strange day.

There are a number of  things happening in my world at the moment, some of them quite life changing.

There are times when you will be waiting, hoping and praying for something to happen to change the situation that you are in. For quite a few months I have been feeling in limbo, frustrated with my static position.

When you least expect it someone or something throws a curve ball, sometimes not even one ball but several!

Sorry about the cryptic post. All will soon be revealed........

1 comment:

hope in high heels said...

It's so hard sometimes when it takes a while for things to happen after you've put the ball in motion. I have to say, I'm intrigued... I look forward to hearing about where catching your curve ball will take you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...