Tuesday 14 February 2012

30 things about me (part three)


Image from jeffbullas.com


 Well here it is, the final instalment of 30 things about me. If you missed parts one and two you can click here and here to catch up. It's been a fun exercise and I've thoroughly enjoyed doing it, so without further ado;

21. I bought my first car at the ripe old age of 24. It was a VW Golf mark 4 called 'Berry'. Ahhh miss that car now I think of it.

22. I have experienced some devastating situations in my life, but my faith and love of God always brings me through.

23. Italy was the first country I ever visited. I was 16 and it was a week long school  trip with my art class. Italy is a beautiful country and I long to go back some day.

24. I used to have a six pack. I desperately want to get it back, but I very much doubt my tummy will ever be the same after three children. *sigh*

25. When my better half proposed to me he completely and utterly swept me off my feet. I'm a hard person to keep secrets from, but he is the only person who can surprise me to the point I am rendered speechless. He does it every time. Way to go boo. Love you xx

26. When I was 12 I won a Capital FM competition to see Micheal Jackson on his Dangerous tour. It was amazing and I fell in love with him deeply after that. (I think all music concerts have a tendency to have this effect on people come to think of it).

27. I was blown away when I visited New York City for the first and second time, it's just like it is in the movies only better.

28. Christmas dinner is one of my favourite meals. Yum!

29. My absolute pet peeve is when people say anythink, somethink, nothink. Do they not know its anythING, somethING, nothING??!!! It's probably a UK problem, but I'm shocked at the amount of people who do this. I've heard family members, senior work colleagues and even TV presenters committ this cardinal sin. Very annoying....

30. I have a superb memory. If you tell me your birthday I'll remember it for life.

So that's it, a bit of me. A few random facts I've shared with you.

Hope you've enjoyed reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...