Friday 3 February 2012

Always the bridesmaid....

Image from myweddingflowerideas.co.uk
Exciting times. I'm writing my first ever guest post and it's for Minted Magazine. A brand new American publication launched by two extremely talented young women Shirley Lau and Kimberly Lin . The magazine is aimed at the modern career woman and is a great read.

The topic for my post is why I'm still not married to the father of my three children. I did a lot of brain racking to get to the bottom of why this was the case. Here are the results of my soul searching.....

Always the bridesmaid…and never the bride... That's how the saying goes. Truth be known, I really don't know why, after seven years and three beautiful children the better half and I are still not married.......

Click here to read more....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...