Monday 27 February 2012

Ballet pump brilliance

Question: When is it OK to buy not one, not two but six pairs of shoes at the same time?

Answer: When the shoes in question are from Primark, costing between four and six pounds a pair, bringing your total spend to a recession friendly  27 Great British pounds.

I was well chuffed with my purchase. Primark isn't for everyone and a lot of what I've bought in the past has been largely hit or miss, but without question their ballet pumps are the business. 


For a while it was hard to justify buying their footwear. Suddenly the prices were creeping up and the quality isn't great so they don't last long, but you can't go wrong when a pair of shoes cost four pounds. And they are so versatile. I wear mine with jeans, dresses, skirts and leggings. I dress them up with smart blazers, trousers and cute dresses and they always look great and feel comfortable.


I've never been one for heels mainly because I still don't know how to walk properly in them, and they always hurt. I'm  getting a little better with age, but flats are my one true love.

As the weather is getting brighter I feel I need to put my beloved Uggs to one side and get back on the ballet pump bandwagon. Just feast your eyes on these bargain basement beauties. You've got to love Primark.

What bargain purchases have you made recently?


4 comments:

Leopard Print Mommy said...

oh those leopard print ones have my name written all over them hehe! must get them x x

Unknown said...

HeeeHee..They are my favourite too, hence why they are at the front of the shot. They're the only pair I've worn so far too. Can you tell?? lol x

ali thorpe said...

I agree with you! For a few pounds a pair, why not buy a few pairs, especially as they are rather cute and very versatile!

For that money, you know they're not going to last too long but I don't think that matters x

Unknown said...

My sentiments exactly. I just had to get involved. Lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...