Wednesday 8 February 2012

Be happy

I've been inspired by a project that Kate, at the 'Kate takes 5' blog has been mulling over. She questions the concept of happiness, and what really makes people happy. She reaches the conclusion that asking your children what makes them happy produces the best results. Thus the 'happiness project' was born .

Kate has decided to run a blog hop, so all the wise responses can be pulled together into a big smiley rainbow of happiness. I asked my girls and kind of guessed for my baby boy, but I'm sure if he could talk he'd agree lol. Their answers made me laugh out loud and grin from ear to ear.....




My eldest
Ice cream & lollipops


My middle child
Orange squash & beans



My baby
Crackers, fruit purée and silly faces

 Just goes to show that happiness is very easy to achieve....when you're a child at least.
 


If you want to join in just click here to find out more. Be happy!!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Delighted you joined in - those pictures are adorable - though your little man doesn't look too happy!

Unknown said...

It is fun. Didn't realise my children were so easily pleased, plus it did make me giggle A LOT. It looks like food really can make everything OK ha!

It was my little boy's first time in a ball pit. Caught him completely unawares methinks....

Adventures of a Middle-aged Matron said...

Judging from those sweet pictures Lego and Noddy are the secrets to bliss!

Unknown said...

Adventures of a middle-aged matron; yes indeed : )

Emma@christmascupboard said...

Awwww bless! Lovely photo's and lovely answers x

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Ah lovely pictures. I should have written more about what I know Youngling likes as he didn't really say too much lol. Lovely to meet you and your gorgeous family. Take care xx

Unknown said...

Syders, thank you for your lovely comment.

Jen Walshaw said...

What gorgeous children. Food features heavily in my own!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. My children are obsessed with food lately. Growth spurt!!!

Mummy Zen said...

Very cute photos! I was really expecting cake or some of kind of food to be my son's response. You're definitely right about them being easily pleased ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...