Wednesday 8 February 2012

The big chop

Image from theprojectsco.co.uk
I've been made redundant.

It was a hard decision to make because I could have stayed if the situation was right. But it's not.

I was three quarters of the way through my maternity leave, so I was pretty much out of the loop so it does make things a little easier.

I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Having three kids and having to pay for three lots of childcare would've been impossible. I'm consoling myself with the fact that children grow so quickly and now I'm a full time mum I can watch my children grow.Sometimes I feel like I'll lose my sanity but we all spend so much time together now. These are days I'll never get back so I'm enjoying making these memories with my children.

As one door closes another opens and although it may get tough, I know there are exciting times ahead. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Jain said...

Sorry to see your news and glad that you are able to think positively. I'm also on maternity leave with a job that doesn't look 100% secure but you're right, you do feel distanced from it when you're off. Make the most of the extra time that you will have to spend with your children!

Unknown said...

Ahhh thanks for your lovely comment Jennifer. Yes I definitely plan to make the most of it. Plus they'll be other jobs eh? : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...