Wednesday 29 February 2012

My offspring in words

Image from carolecgood.com 

I was sitting down thinking to myself, what five words would I use to describe the personality traits of my children? After a long hard ponder I came up with the selection of words below.

Of course my children mean much more to me than words could ever express, and they are forever growing and changing, but alas I thought it'd be a fun little exercise nonetheless...





My eldest
Cautious. Inquisitive. Nurturing. Giggly. Loving.

My middly
Fearless. Cheeky. Helpful. Curious. Caring.

My youngest
Dribbly. Cuddly. Clingy. Smiley. Cuuuute.


What five words would best describe you and/or your children? I would love to know.


And happy February 29! Leap year Yay!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Jain said...

I've been thinking about this one!

My son (3) - questioning, talkative, cuddly, adventurous cheeky

My daughter (9 months) - crawling, squidgy, happy, bouncy, grabby

Unknown said...

Those are good ones. My baby boy is grabby too. Nothing is safe from his grasp these days....

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Youngling (3 on 6th March) is inquisitve, absorbing, perceptive, hilarious, and loveable. Ah this made me well up a little actually xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...