Wednesday 22 February 2012

A tasty snack


My little boy is teething and he simply loves crackers at the moment. I think it's because he's able to rub his little gums with them and have a cheeky nibble too if he feels like it.

I've always really liked organix products because of their natural ingredients and yummy goodness, so when the opportunity came to try their new mini cheese crackers I couldn't resist.

The little crackers are so easy to hold my son gobbled up four in about five minutes. Each box contains four packets of mini crackers which was a good thing as my daughters loved them too and worked their way through a whole packet with ease.

I had a sneaky sample and I enjoyed the subtle cheese flavour and the biscuity bite. They are a great savoury snack, made with real organic cheese.

I'm off out with the kids today so will be sure to pop a few packets in my bag for a healthy treat whilst on the go.

For more info visit the organix website just click here.


This is a review post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...