Wednesday 25 April 2012

Here comes Nu People Magazine...


Source
I'm officially a writer. 


Yes, that's right. Little old me is writing for NU People Magazine a fantastic new publication dedicated to black lifestyle and culture. 






The first issue will be launching in September 2012, but a sample issue; which I have written two articles for, will be available next month (a few short days away) so keep your eyes peeled. 





The magazine will be brimming with aspirational stories from inspirational people, as well as business news, topical issues, style guides and much, much more.
 


It really is a publication to get excited about and I'm not just saying that because I'm involved, but because it's true and it's about time a fresh, new and positive black magazine made its way into the UK mainstream.




The Senior Editor has done a remarkable job in beginning this journey to 'redefining us'.





The website is coming soon too, so I'll be updating with the exciting developments as they happen. So as always, watch this space....

3 comments:

MummaG said...

Well done you! xxx

Unknown said...

MummaG thank you. Hoping it leads to big things. I've always wanted to be a journalist/writer and here I am doing just that via my blog and now this magazine.

As I get older I'm realising that you have to create your own opportunities in this life...hmm I'm sure my parents taught me this but I must have forgotten along the way. Hope my kids learn this lesson. lol xxx

Charlene said...

Looking forward to reading this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...