Monday 23 April 2012

My 100th post - dresses, dresses, dresses

This is my 100th post. Can you believe it? I started my little old blog nearly  five months ago and already it has become such an important part of my life. So what better way to celebrate than to look at wedding dresses. Yay!!


The wedding is nearly 12 months away so I really must start thinking about my dress of choice. I need to focus on the style, colour, price. I know I do not want to spend a lot. It doesn't make sense when our budget isn't huge and it's only for one day, but I still want it to be breathtaking. 


On my searches it seems that most of what I love is by Vera Wang. Oh dear. Her dresses cost a fortune, especially since most of celeb royalty a.k.a the Kardashians and Chelsea Clinton et al, have all donned her designs for their nuptials....  I will have to do some research on sample sales and see if I can find some hidden gems ...hmm we'll see


Source
One word. Beautiful.

Source
This isn't my usual style, but I love this dress.

Source
I'm in love with this stunning Vera Wang dress
I'm noticing a trend in styles here.

Source
This would make a lovely bridesmaid dress

Source
Hmm definitely noticing a pattern in my dresses of choice.

Source
Not too sure about the necklace or headpiece
but the dress is stunning.

OK so now we know there is definitely a 'type' of dress that I like. Hopefully this should make the actually search easier. But I guess everything could change once I actually try this style of dress on....I can't wait to find out.

4 comments:

Bailey Ana said...

Congratulations xxx

Diva89McFly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE Vera Wang dress, it beautiful & could have almost been one shoulder...I like the 2nd one also still pretty...I cant wait till its my moment to get married

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Ooh somewhere on my blog - back in the day when Doo and I were together - I posted a picture of a gorgeous Vera Wang wedding dress. I am now more partial the style of dress that was featured in Twilight ;-) Not that I have expensive taste or anything lol. xx

Unknown said...

The Vera Wang dresses are amazing. If money were no object she would most definitely be my designer of choice. Stunning x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...