Tuesday 3 April 2012

A week in tweets

I've decided to join in with the Slummy Single Mummy blog linky and post a week in tweets.

As she so perfectly explains 'the hardest, but often most neglected part of writing is the editing. When you only have 140 characters a day to play with, you’re forced to really distill your thoughts, and make every word count.'

Bearing in mind my post last week this linky is very appropriate. Come on and join in with the fun if you like.



Mon 26 March
Pesky clocks going forward, I'm exhausted. Officially doing very little today. Reading, #blogging and feeding the kids is all I can manage.

Tues 27 March

Bathroom getting tiled. Really excited. Only drawback is trying to keep nosey kids entertained, so tiler can get on in #peace.

Weds 28 March

Tiler was a no show today - grrr deep breaths. Super sunny day. Yay. Baby boy is crying so much and is super clingy. #givemestrength.

Thurs 29 March

Out comes the sun and bang my annoying hayfever starts. Itchy eyes and throat, constant sneezing, runny nose. Go away already. Bleurgh

Fri 30 Marc
Tiler turned up yesterday and finishing up today. Can not wait to see my finished bathroom. Catching up with laundry whilst the sun is out. #Lifeisgood.

Sat 31 March
What a dreary day after all the lovely sun. Attempting to sort out clothes the kids have outgrown. How dull. Excitement needed.

Sun 1 April
Had a lovely time at church. Feeling so revitalised and ready to take on the week. #thatisall.

So that's my week in tweets, quite pleasant and average if I do say so myself. In case you were wondering the bathroom did get finished in the end (about midnight on Sunday) and I love it! Time to purchase some cute yet affordable accessories *rubs hands together.*

If you want to join in the fun, just write your week in tweets and link up on the Slummy Single Mummy blog.


2 comments:

slummy single mummy said...

Gosh, that all sounds a bit stressful to me! Glad to hear Sunday perked you up and thanks so much for taking part :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you. It was fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...