Friday 11 May 2012

Another year, another birthday

Source
It's my 33rd birthday on Sunday. I do not know where the time is going. 


This time last year we were living in Leeds, I was 34 weeks pregnant and one day away from beginning maternity leave.


Now we are back in London, My little man is nearly 11 months. He is walking, babbling and so completely adorable. The other half and I are getting married next year. My eldest starts school in September, my second daughter will hopefully start pre-school too, so that will give me more time to do more of what I want to do.


I must confess at 33 I thought I'd be more ahead of the game in terms of owning a house instead of a flat, earning stacks of money and generally being more comfortably off, but I can no way grumble about where I am at AT ALL.


God has blessed me with three, beautiful, healthy children, when I thought I would have none. I have a wonderful fiancé, who although has plenty of annoying habits, is the love of my life. And by this time next year I'm certain to be or just about to be a 'Mrs'. I was made redundant at the beginning of the year and although worrying at times, this has been a blessing in disguise because I am able to be with my children whilst juggling things I love, such as my blog, meeting up with friends and family, starting some kind of keep fit class (must find one and enrol immediately) etc, etc, etc.


On my birthday last year the fiance and I went to Carluccio's in the Trafford Centre for lunch. The food was amazing, so I think we'll book a table in a London branch this weekend. Plus I'll be having a meal out with the family too.


When I sit down and think about it the world really is my oyster, I can do whatever I choose if I put my mind to it. Sometimes this can feel impossible, but as long as I put my faith in the most high whilst remaining focused and organised great things can and will be achieved.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...