Wednesday 2 May 2012

Three!

My beautiful little girl is three today!!


She is cheeky, fearless, brave, strong, defiant, funny, intelligent, confident, trying, brilliant......


She is born in the same month as her Mummy so I thought she'd be a lot more like me, but I guess being a middle child trumps that. Being the eldest made me cautious and sensible. My little girl is a free spirit.


She shares her birthday with the most handsome Mr David Beckham and new Mummy Mrs Lily Cooper nee Allen (birthday facts I thought I'd share - lol).


Happy birthday my sweet angel. I LOVE YOU. XXX

4 comments:

Bandele Zuberi said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Unknown said...

Bandele thanks : )

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Oh wow HAPPY BDAY beautiful. Hope you had a fab day celebrating. Bless her shes tall for 3 hey? Much like Youngling. Bless they grow so quickly. Happy Birthday again xx

Unknown said...

Aww thanks Kate. Yes they grow way too fast.

People often say my girls are tall for their age. I don't notice but they must be....lol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...