Friday 15 June 2012

One


My gorgeous little boy is one today.  


Sometimes I still can't quite believe I have a son. Never did I think this would be possible. But the good Lord had other plans for my life and blessed me with this beautiful boy. 


He is so sweet and so loving. Despite only being a baby he is already a master comforter. When his big sisters  are upset he immediately senses something is wrong, so he'll confidently toddle up, wrap his arms around them and squeeze with all his might. 


He gives the best cuddles and kisses. I can most certainly attest to that. Oh what immense joy this little life has given me. I am so very proud, I am so very blessed. I watch in complete awe as he grows so perfectly in front of my very eyes.


Dear son, happy 1st birthday and here is to many, many, many, many more. I love you with all of my heart forever and I wish you a long, happy, healthy and successful life. 


Big cuddles and kisses.


Mummy xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:-D
Enough said, I think!

76 sunflowers said...

Happy Birthday to your little man x x x he's gorgeous btw x x

Unknown said...

Hey Stu, yep I thought so.

Don't you just love a healthy dose of mummy schmaltz. Lol

Unknown said...

Melksham Mum. Thank you x

Charlene said...

My little man! I love him! Happy Birthday Baby, May God bless & keep you always. love your Auntie & proudest God Mother :)xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...