Tuesday 24 July 2012

Little swimmers (nearly)


My girls passed their grade 1 duckling level at swimming on Saturday.

Compared to when they first started, they have become so confident. They've never been frightened of being in water, but they were a bit unsure of themselves when they began the lessons several weeks ago, especially my eldest. Now when they go they forever have a big smile on their little faces as they listen to their teacher's instructions and follow her lead.

They are not swimming fully yet, but they are able to keep themselves buoyant without armbands and doggy paddle for short distances. I am so proud of their progress and we have another 10 sessions booked.

They'll be confident little swimmers before I know it, then it'll be my little man's turn.

1 comment:

Eva little swimmers said...

Wow, surprisingly I never knew this.
I have been reading your blog a lot over the past few days and it has earned a place in my bookmarks.Thanks for sharing with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...