Thursday 30 August 2012

Sick Mummy, busy Mummy

Hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it? Since I started blogging nearly nine months ago I think this is the longest I've gone without writing a post.

Things have been busy I must say, I've been writing articles for Nu People Magazine, getting my girls ready to start school and pre-school next week *weeps*, going on various days out and weekends away to make the most of the handful of free days left with the girls (will fill you all in soon), then to top it all off I was really ill a few days ago. Sore throat, hot eyes, aches, shivers, no appetite, weak..... I could go on.

If you're a mum you'll understand that despite feeling completely rubbish there is no getting away from mummy duties. I lay on the couch in agony for a few hours, took some painkillers then got on with looking after my children. It was a tough few days, but God is good and I'm still here to tell the tale.

Hope all you lovely readers are well and good. I'm off to buy my eldest her school shoes now. Panic buying at its best.

2 comments:

Tinuke B said...

Really enjoyed your article!
Hope the magazine goes on from strength to strength xx

Unknown said...

Hey Tinuke, did you get a copy of the mag? Glad you liked the article. It is rather exciting. Hopefully they'll be a launch party soon. You'll have to come if I can sort out tickets x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...