Tuesday 23 October 2012

The late post....

This is the post I wanted to blog last Friday (19 Oct), but got totally caught up with some pressing matters....so here is what I wanted to say then. My next post will follow with what I have to say now. Hope that all makes sense ha! *please bear with me*

So........to update on last Friday's super charged post. OH got a dose of man flu on Saturday, (wouldn't you just know it), so he wasn't up to making the 10 hour round trip to the Durham passport office. No biggie though. His application along with our son's, were completed and countersigned with all the relevant supporting documents and I special delivered them on Saturday morning. So that's done. *air punch* We should get them back by the first week in Nov. Yes Lord!

In the meantime I've been keeping my eyes peeled for last minute package deals, and I also enquired at a hotel in Barbados re their very reasonable wedding packages. I told you! Ain't nothing stopping me. God is working in me and my situation and I'm stepping out in faith.

On Friday I ordered a lovely dress from Asos, that got delivered yesterday afternoon. I think it could work pretty well as a bridal dress. I'm going to get a second opinion from my sis (shown her and she likes it a lot). I've also seen a more classic style dress on the Monsoon website, but it's currently sold out. Natch. I've been scouring the Debenhams website too and there was one dress that caught my eye. It is rather plain but I'm sure it'll do the job if I need something more traditional. But maybe I'm rushing the whole dress situation and need to slow down?? Hmmm...

I've bought my son's outfit and shoes, just need to get him a little shirt and I bought my daughters shoes. I feel like I may be going slightly mad because here I am getting stuck right in, buying and planning for something which hasn't been confirmed, (well not as far as the OH is concerned), but I know that with God by my side everything is going to work out. Probably not in the way that I'm planning. But the end goal WILL be achieved!!! Thank you Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...