Monday 15 October 2012

Wobbly tooth

A few weeks ago my eldest told me she could feel something hard in her gum. When I took a closer look I could see a slither of white enamel cutting through. Wow! my little girl has big teeth coming already. She's five next month, so maybe it's time, (although I'm sure I was older when I stared losing my milk teeth - so long ago). I tried to wobble the milk tooth in front of it but it wasn't really moving. Fast forward a week and that same tooth is wobbling like crazy now.

It's funny, because that very same milk tooth got chipped a few years back when little sis threw a plastic toy and it hit big sister in the mouth cracking her tooth in the process. Very naughty. Of course little sis got a good telling off, but luckily it was big sister's milk tooth and now it's the first that is set to go. Thank God. My big girl is so excited. She is growing so fast.

2 comments:

www.allotmentmum.co.uk said...

must be catching - my eldest also has his first wobbly tooth - and is very excited!

Unknown said...

Awww. It'll be gappy toothed grins all round soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...