Monday 26 November 2012

Friday reflections (a late one) - week 7





























































I really wanted to get my Friday reflections post up on Friday, but hey stuff happens and things kept cropping up, so here it is on Monday. Will try not to make a habit of this..... 






I've realised that I've been pretty hard on myself lately, what with everything that's been going, (or not going) on. But I must always remember how far I have come, not how far I have to go. It really is all too easy to forget, when you are in the midst of a storm.


I've been listening to a few Joyce Meyer sermons to feed my faith; for those who don't know her, she is a spirit filled woman of God who motivates and encourages through God's word. She's like a teacher, preacher and Momma all rolled into one. She's been through some terrible things in her life, but through God's magnificent grace and mercy she's turned her life AROUND and has been ministering the Gospel to millions for over 30 years. Glory to God! Anyway her sermons have been speaking  to me massively. 






So many of us have God given talents that we just sit on. We don't use them to bless others or ourselves we just let them go to waste and wonder why nothing good seems to happen to us. I'd like to encourage everyone out there to take whatever talent they have, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem and use it to make a difference to the lives of others NOW. Often the cure to lifting your own spirits is to lift the spirits of someone else. 





Go and be a blessing to someone today! 





bibleblockscreens.org


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...