Friday 9 November 2012

Friday reflections - Week 6

I'm not gonna lie. This week has been tough. There have been a variety of things that haven't seemed to 'go my way', so I've been pondering my actions and digging deeper into God's word.

I don't want to do anything if God's not 100% in it, so I've been praying intensely for His wisdom and guidance. I want to be sure I am following His will for my life and not my own. It hasn't been easy, but by taking each day at a time He has slowly revealed to me the way I should go. Thank you Jesus. Today I'm feeling recharged and back on top. God is so good.

I'll leave you with some words of encouragement - truly, nothing beats the word of God.

'Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.'

1Peter 5:6-7

Have a blessed weekend x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...