Thursday 29 November 2012

LEGO DUPLO - On Safari


It's that time again. Another great review post courtesy of the fantastic Lego DUPLO. This time we go on safari and oh my, were my children excited to get this parcel.

I was as excited as my girls to get stuck into this set, however I must confess I have struggled to get decent pictures, mainly because my 17 month old was more interested in breaking everything as fast as my girls and I were building, then he felt the need to throw the pieces around, but hey that's the joy of toddlers right? They throw EVERYTHING and cause chaos where ever they go. Nevertheless we had lots of fun and there are lots of pieces to play with. We built trees, bridges, towers, not to mention the safari trucks, aeroplanes AND all the fantastic animals; a hippo, a leopard, a giraffe, an ostrich, an elephant and even a scary crocodile with a fish in its mouth. Aaarrgghh!! It really is a brilliant set and there was something for us all to get stuck into, despite my mischievous toddler.

You'll also be happy to know that
as a special holiday treat, Toys-r-Us are running a special promotion nationwide where you will receive a super cute DUPLO bunny plush toy as a free gift when you spend over £25 on LEGO DUPLO. Now that is great timing if I do say so myself, especially with Christmas around the corner.

This set retails for £49.99. This is a review post. All views are my own.

Let's do this!


Snap, Snap, SNAP!!

We managed to build a tree. (Just about)


That's a bridge.

More of the bridge and safari animals.

Plush bunny is so cute. Big Squeeze from little sis.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...