Friday 8 March 2013

Friday reflection

I went to my first ever pinky promise meeting last night and it was incredible. The pinky promise movement is a ministry that was set up by Heather Lindsey, for women who want to honour God with their lives and their bodies. So we're talking about no sex before marriage, women knowing their worth in christ and all that good stuff.

Six ladies which included my sister and I met up in a coffee shop in central London and the Holy Spirit moved mightily in that place. We shared our testimonies and gave eachother godly words of encouragement. These ladies were spirit filled and on fire for Jesus. It felt so good to fellowship with ladies who have so much passion for Christ. The way He transforms lives will never cease to amaze me. It was AWESOME and powerful and I can't wait until the next meeting. I could go on for ages about how positive the whole experience was but I'll keep this post short and sweet. What I will say is that God really does move in mysterious ways, there is only ONE God, ONE Jesus and ONE Spirit and after yesterday's meeting that became so very clear to me. I received confirmation on a lot of things. Who but God could move in this way? Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...