Monday 29 July 2013

Baby boy's big chop

My bubba's - so precious.

So whilst Mummy was away on Saturday, Daddy went and big chopped our little man's hair...

We had briefly discussed this a few times, because like his two older sisters; he screams the place down as soon as you put your hand in his hair, it was all different lengths due to him losing a lot of it at the front a year ago due to the reemergence of cradle cap, plus he was often being mistaken for a girl, so I knew it was going to happen soon, especially with the current heat wave, so now was as good a time as any.

I did expect to be there though, so when the pictures got sent to me out of the blue whilst I was at Old Spitalfields Market I didn't know whether to laugh, scream or cry. For a split second I didn't even recognise the little boy with the shorn hair looking back at me. It definitely was a shock.

Daddy did a good job though, because man, Elijah can scream when his hair is getting brushed let alone barbered (don't know if that's a word lol). The shape up is woefully lacking, but when a two year old isn't co-operating this is as good as it going to get.
He's a big boy now!

Mummy's baby is definitely not a baby anymore *sad face*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...